Bobby returns from his first day at school and immediately questions his father."Dad, today we had a Spelling Class. All the other kids could only say half the alphabet, but I knew the whole thing. Is that because I am Sardar?" "No son, that's because you are intelligent".Bobby seeming content with the answer, asks his father another question,"Dad, today we had Math class. All the other kids could only Count from 1-10, I could count from 1 to 20. Is this because I am Sardar? "No son, that's because you are intelligent," replies his father. Happy with the answer, Bobby poses another question to his father,"Dad,today we had Medical Examination, all the other boys were shorter than me, I was at least twice their height. Is that because I am Sardar?". The father replies, "No son, that's because you are 31 years old."
********************************************
Two sardarjis walked towards each other on a country road. One carried a burlap bag over his shoulder. "Hey Bhai" first sardarji drawled, "what's in the bag?" "Chickens" was the reply.? If I guess how many, can I have one?" You can have both of them." "OK", First sardarji said. " Five". ***********************************************
Banta and Santa buy one racehorse each after learning about big money in racing.Banta asks Santa, "How do we identify which horse is mine and which one is yours?" Santa Singh replies, "I will cut the tail of my horse and so the horse without a tail will be mine and the one with a tail will be yours."So they cut the tail of the horse. But in the night their naughty kids cut the tail of the other horse too. And the next day Banta Singh is worried and says, "I will cut one of the ears of my horse so the horse with one ear will be mine and the other one will be yours."The next night the kids cut the other horse's ears too. And so it goes on until the horses lost their ears, eyes, had broken noses etc. And in the end both horses were left only with bare legs and were just barely living. Both Santa and Banta were frustrated. At last Banta says, "Bahut Ho Gaya!Safed(White) wala Ghoda mera, Kaala Wala Thera"**********************************************
Santa Singh with two red ears went to his doctor. The doctor asked him what had happened to his ears and he answered, "I was ironing a shirt and the phone rang but instead of picking up the phone I accidentally picked up the iron and stuck it to my ear.." "Oh Dear!" the doctor exclaimed in disbelief. "But, what happened to your other ear?" "The scoundrel called back."***********************************************
Sardar Gurbachan Singh is appearing for his University final examination. He takes his seat in the examination hall, stares at the question paper for five minutes, and then in a fit of inspiration takes his shoes off and throws them out of the window. He then removes his turban and throws it away as well.His shirt, pant, socks, and watch follow suit. The invigilator, alarmed, approaches him and asks what is going on. "Oye, I am only following the instructions yaar," he says, "it says here, 'Answer the following questions in brief'".
**********************************************
Santa Singh was brought to court on charges of Drunken Driving. Just before the trial there was a commotion in the gallery. The judge pounded the gravel on his table and shouted, "Order, order". Santa immediately responded, "I'll have a scotch and soda".************************************************************************
Banta Singh was in court charged with parking his car in a restricted area. The judge asked him if he had any thing to say in his defence. "They should not put up such misleading notices," said Banta Singh. "It said, 'FINE FOR PARKING HERE."*************************************************
Santa Singh spoke frantically into the phone, "My wife is pregnant and her contractions are only two minutes apart!" "Is this her first child?" the doctor asked. "No, you idiot!" Santa shouted. "This is her husband!"**************************************************
How do you keep a surdar busy?Write 'Please turn over' on both sides of a piece of paper. or Put him in a round room and tell him to sit in the corner.*************************************************
Sardar: "I was born in the Punjab." Friend: "Oh really, which part?" Sardar: "All of me, silly."************************************************
Why did the surd stare at frozen orange juice can for 2 hours? Because it said 'concentrate'.*************************************************
No comments:
Post a Comment